The Journal of African Christian Biography is a publication of the Dictionary of African Christian Biography, appearing in monthly fascicles which are then assembled in a cumulative issue at the end of the year. Its purpose is to showcase, interpret, and make more readily accessible biographical and historical resources in the field of African Christianity. These resources are intended for use in the classroom and in the church to foster a deeper understanding of the history of African Christianity at a local, regional, national, and continental level. The JACB will thus provide tools to undergird the development of contextual African theologies.
To receive a free subscription, please sign up using the form below.
The journal is made available in several formats: as an e-journal for direct reading, and in several booklet formats (A4 and 8.5 x 11) for local printing and distribution.
Please feel free to send us feedback on any of the JACB issues: In a few words (up to 100 words for each question)
1. In your view what is the significance of this biography (of ...........)?
2. In your view what is new that this biography adds to church history in Africa?
3. In your view what aspects are missing in this biography?
4. In your view what improvements would you recommend?
5. Please indicate names of other deceased church leaders whose lives should be told in a biography.