for Writers and Researchers
1. Introduction to the Project
2. Submission Guidelines:
3. Oral History materials:
for Researchers and Writers : A general outline of the content expected in a DACB biography.
- The Instructional
Manual for Researchers and Writers (PDF): The DACB reference manual that contains (1) Instructions for Contributing Writers (technique
and format); (2) Oral History Techniques
(3) Procedures for Implementing the DACB at Participating
- Writing biography. Two brief articles: "The Strengths and Limitations of Biography" by Dr. Jonathan Bonk, Project Director and "The Craft of Writing Religious Biography," by Dr. Dana Robert, DACB Editorial Committee member.
Subjects: A suggested list of biographical subjects by country. Check here to see which biographies the DACB already has.
- Bibliography: A list of Africa-related works useful for background research.
Project Luke Fellowship
- The Project Luke Fellowship offers scholarships to African scholars, clergy, and lay people During the transition period from Overseas Ministries Study Center to the Center for Global Christianity and Mission at Boston University School of Theology (May 2011-2013), the Project Luke Fellowship program will be suspended. It will be reactivated sometime after 2013.