Here you will find sources on oral history methodology, including the full DACB Oral History Workshop curriculum, complete with worksheets.
- Complete Oral History Workshop Curriculum (PDF): “Doing Oral History: Helping Christians Tell Their Own Story” - Class Curriculum based on original work by Dr. Jean-Paul Wiest and revised by Dr. Michèle Sigg (2015)
- Guidelines for Researchers and Writers: Template for Collecting Basic Information (PDF); Word: This template can serve as a data-collecting tool for oral history research.
- Biography Review Checklist (PDF): This checklist helps writers to critically review the drafts of their biographies.
- DACB Oral History Booklet, Kampala, October 2008 (PDF); booklet cover (PDF file): The booklet contains a selection of DACB biographies of the church in Uganda, Rwanda, and Burundi.
- DACB General Guidelines: Word; PDF
- Interview Procedure: Word; PDF
- Interview techniques: Word; PDF
- Planning/sign up document: Word; PDF